Monday, January 24, 2011

My favorite advertisement


     My favorite advertisement is "Olleh". "Olleh" is originated for acquisition of two corporation of telecommunication industry. The reason why I like this advertisement is that it arouse sympathy along with laughter. For example, one of the episodes is about treasure hunt and during the hunt a participant has shouted "Wow" after seeking the note that says treasure but other companion has shouted olleh because he founded 100 year-old wild ginseng.
     My opinion about this animation, it is funnier because it is featured with drawings rather than live person.
     It can't convince people to buy the product. This ads  is originated for acquisition of two corporation of telecommunication company. So many people remember the company. And the company is to create a better image.
                     
                                                                 
                               Click to the other series

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you ! when i watch this advertisement,I also It can't convince people. I couldn't understand, just I know this company(KT) is creative. Maybe it has meaning, but i can't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it it's funny

    ReplyDelete